|NOUN || a headship post | headship posts |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 1973 the two halves of the newly united school started using a new site on Cowick Lane, being renamed to Exeter St Thomas High School under the headship of Bill Ridley, who was in post from 1973 until 1997.
- Miss Linnell's headship was of short duration as she left in 1913 to take up a post in Burton-on-Trent.
- Kilpatrick later moved to Portsmouth where she had the deputy headship of the King Richard School and was appointed to the post of headmistress for the first time in her career in 1993 at The Wavell School.
- at the University of Cambridge, where incorporation is expressly limited to a person who "has been admitted to a University office or a Headship or a Fellowship (other than an Honorary Fellowship) of a College, or holds a post in the University Press ...
- For this he had to give up the headship of Balliol College, though he could continue to live at Oxford.
- Wolfson left in July 2010 to take up another headship and was succeeded by Rabbi Yitzchak Freeman, previously Head at Kisharon.
- In December 1951 he was appointed to headship of the teaching chair for Political Economics at the .
- In 1980 his university requested him to assume the headship of the Department of Religious Studies.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!