|NOUN || a hurdles relay race | hurdles relay races |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Shuttle hurdle relay was introduced at the 2019 IAAF World Relays, it consist of a race in which two men and two women on each team are running a 110 m hurdles.
- A noted athlete, he represented Oxford in the high jump, the relay race, hurdles and squash.
- Sage Watson of Canada won the 400 metres hurdles title, a silver in the 4×400 m relay, and a bronze in the flat race.
- A mixed version was introduced at the 2019 IAAF World Relays, it consist of a race in which two men and two women on each team, are running a 110 m hurdles.
- ... He also competed in the 110 meter hurdles and attended the Liberty Bell Classic, where he won a bronze medal in the 100 meter race).
- In addition, a 2 × 2 × 400 m and shuttle hurdles mixed relay races were introduced at the 2019 IAAF World Relays.
- She won a gold medal in the 4 × 100 m relay, finished fourth in the long jump and was eliminated in a heat of the 80 m hurdles.
- At the start of July 2012, Green was named to the athletics squad for the 2012 Summer Olympics, to compete in the 400 metres hurdles and 4x400 relay.
- In 2005, she was the 100 m hurdles runner-up at the South American Championships, where she was fourth in the longer race.
- The 400 metres hurdles and 4×400 metres relay for women were other new additions to the Universiade athletics contest, while the women's pentathlon was replaced with the more extensive heptathlon event.
- There were four athletes who won two gold medals: Kimberly García in the Women's 20km Race Walk and the Women's 35km Race Walk; Michael Norman in the Men's 400m and the Men's 4x400m Relay; Sydney McLaughlin in the Women's 400m Hurdles and the Women's 4x400m Relay; and Abby Steiner in the Women's 4x100m Relay and Women's 4x400m Relay.
- He also regularly competed in the 440 yard hurdles, winning gold at the 1954 British Empire and Commonwealth Games, silver at the 1958 British Empire and Commonwealth Games, fifth at the Melbourne Olympic games and winning the Australian national championship in 1954.
- At the 1992 Olympic Games in Barcelona Akabusi won the bronze medal in the 400 m hurdles, lowering his British record to 47.82 seconds, a time which still stands.
- Keith Lindsley, the 2007 NJSIAA Athletic Assistant Coach of the Year, is the current sprint/hurdles coach.
- Ned Justeen Azemia (born 21 August 1997) is a Seychellois hurdler who specialises in the 400 metres hurdles.
- Each dog jumps a series of four hurdles, and then steps on a box, which is rigged to release a ball.
- She opened 2013 with a 60 m hurdles best of 8.19 seconds in Nanjing.
- He then went to Georgia Tech where he was the 1994 NCAA Champion in the 400 hurdles.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!