|NOUN || an intercom | intercoms |
|SYNO ||intercom | intercommunication system|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A wireless intercom is a telecommunications device that enables voice communication without the need to run copper wires between intercom stations.
- In 1947, Peterson obtained rights for the intercom ordering concept from George Manos who owned one location named Chatterbox in Anchorage, Alaska, the first known location to use the intercom concept for drive-up windows.
- An intercom telephone is a special kind of telephone that controls an intercom system. Intercom telephones can be found in residential, commercial, and educational settings.
- He did voiceovers that played over the intercom when non-English speaking La Parka was doing interviews, often getting La Parka in trouble with his opponents with the comments he created over the intercom.
- ... two nodes of a network, an intercom station at an entryway with a single internal intercom station, a radio path between two points, etc.).
- Place an intercom call and press CAMP. Your phone will disconnect from the attempted call.
- Electronic security access control with colour video intercom (installed 2016) at Marine Parade, Spenser Street and entrance lobby.
- All audio components of the telepresence network use a centralized intercom system for managing shipboard and ship-to-shore communications.
- The Cordless Communications Capabilities provide the platform's crew with a wireless connection capability to the vehicle's intercom and radios.
- While some of trading turret systems also include intercom functions, it is common that financial services firms use an independent intercom system along with trading turret systems.
- its fire alarm control units including the FABC-series and the advanced Fire-Voice high rise detection and evacuation signaling system, apartment building intercom/telephone systems, and Nurse Call intercom systems.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!