|NOUN || a job creation scheme | job creation schemes |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Funding was also allocated to co-ops through the job creation schemes of Manpower Services Commission.
- Roads fit for motor vehicles within the community's limits came into being only in the 1930s through work done by the "Reichsarbeitsdienst", mainly through their job creation schemes.
- As a minister he supported job-creation schemes and a close cooperation with the Soviet Union, especially in economic affairs.
- The Mossman Shire Hall and Douglas Shire Council Chambers are important in demonstrating the pattern of Queensland's history, in particular the construction of civic buildings during the 1930s assisted by funding from relief and job-creation schemes.
- It has devised and delivered innovative job creation schemes in Africa.
- The Living Museum of the West commenced operations in a small house in David Street Footscray, with a staff of 4 and a much larger number of people employed under job creation schemes, who undertook research, oral history recording and preparation of exhibitions.
- They were aimed at additional fund-raising for public building initiatives and later for job creation schemes.
- During the Great Irish Famine 1845 - 1849 the projects of the Board of Works were simultaneously job creation schemes for the suffering rural population and in 1853, the work was stopped due to high costs, and Mulvany quit the civil service.
- According to a 2020 report by the Green Alliance the job-creation schemes with the best value for money in the UK are: retrofitting buildings and creating cycle lanes; followed by electric ferries, battery factories and reforestation; and that these would create more jobs than proposed road-building schemes.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!