|NOUN || a joker | jokers |
|SYNO ||joker | jokester | turkey|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- When the joker is in play, it is usually treated like a "zero of clubs" (i.e. ...
- "Byblia ilithyia", the spotted joker or joker, is a species of nymphalid butterfly found in parts of Africa and Asia.
- This face-up tile helps determine the "joker" ("okey") and "false joker" ("sahte okey") for the game. The color and value of the joker and the false joker changes every round.
- "Joker's Wild", as the name implies, adds a joker to the mix.
- A wild card plays as whatever rank would make the lowest hand. Thus, in 6-5-Joker-2-A, the joker plays as a 3, while in Joker-5-4-3-2 it would play as a 7 (an ace or six would make a straight).
- Gaboury (French: nickname for a joker derived from Old French gabeor "mocker, scoffer, joker") is a surname.
- Joker then uses his newfound billions to bribe and blind the city government, GCPD, and press.
- In some rules, two colored joker can become one card that is bigger than colored joker when handed together.
- After the release of the 2019 film Joker, xHamster Vice President Alex Hawkins reported an "astounding" 1300% increase in "joker" related searches.
- ", while Batman is talking to the Joker in Arkham Asylum, the Joker sends a cryptic message to Batman by dealing himself a "dead man's hand, with a twist."
- If the active player does not have the correct tile to place a customer at a table, and the player has a joker, the player may use the joker as a wild card to represent any nationality and gender.
- After seeing the joker the player also become eligible to use the joker or other wildcard in their hand for making sets and runs.
- At the beginning of each deal one joker is removed from the pack.
- A joker may substitute for any other card; for example two sevens and a joker can play as three sevens.
- In some quizzes teams are able to select one or two rounds as "jokers", in which their points will be doubled (or otherwise multiplied).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!