|NOUN || a kimono sleeve | kimono sleeves |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The sleeve length (dropping down from the arm towards the floor when held outstretched) varies in kimono.
- Women carried them in their kimono either in a pocket-like space (futokoro) or in the sleeve pouch (tamoto) for self-defense and for ritual suicide by slashing the veins in the left side of the neck.
- Women carried them in their kimono either in a pocket like fold or in the sleeve for self-defense or for suicide by means of slashing the jugular veins and carotid artery in the left side of the neck.
- The shitagi would be put on as though it were a kimono, the left hand being put first into its sleeve, and then the right, the neck would then buttoned and the waist cord finally tied at the back.
- The kimono is the national garment of Japan, having developed from Chinese court clothing in the Nara period (Tang dynasty China) following the exchange of diplomatic envoys between the two countries at that time.
- They both wear "waraji" straw sandals, dark blue thigh-length kimono, and light blue "obi" tied casually around their waists.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!