|ADJ || literate | more literate | most literate |
|SYNO ||literate | literate person|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- 6% are literate in Bislama, Vanuatu's "lingua franca".
- When it comes to literacy, 60.10% population of hamirpur tehsil is literate, out of which 68.86% males and 49.91% females are literate.
- 5101 out of total 7883 population is literate here.
- With the October 1917 Revolution, governmental standards regarding what was considered "literate" also changed.
- According to census of India of 1931, Chitraguptavanshi Kayasthas were the most literate caste group in United Provinces of Agra and Oudh.
- Saakshar Bharat is a government of India initiative launched by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to create a literate society through a variety of teaching–learning programmes for the non-literate and neo-literate of 15 years and above.
- The total literacy rate of Palam Taluka is 61.74% which is lower than Maharashtra. Genderwise 70.68% males are literate and 52.13% females are literate.
- One-third of Nigeria's populace lack basic literacy, with the proportion of literate to illiterate Nigerians largely dependent on settlement and gender.
- 36% are literate, higher than national literary rate that is 76%.
- Where being literate is defined as being of age 20 or over and able to read and write, 97% percent of the total population is literate, according to estimates from 1987.
- In the Rovas language, a literate person was known as Roveda.
- Fifty-one percent of the population were literate.
- 74% males are literate and 60.52% females are literate.
- Eastern Armenian is, for the most part, mutually intelligible by educated or literate users of Western Armenian – and vice versa.
- Fewer than 1% of Leti speakers are literate in Leti, though between 25% and 50% of them are literate in another language.
- As per the 2011 Census of India, the village has a population of 2289; 1234 males and 1055 females in 422 families, with a literacy rate of 71.15%, 78.63% literate male and 62.72% literate female.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!