|ADJ || educated | more educated | most educated |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It led to the formation of elite in Kazakh society. Most educated Kazakhs were members of Constitutional Democratic Party, but after it fractioned, Kazakh elite formed new party named after a legendary founder of the Kazakh people—Alash.
- Businesses in Norwood have access to the most educated workforce in the nation, ample venture capital, and several other advantages that help lay the foundation for regional clusters and Norwood's target industries, like advanced manufacturing and life sciences.
- Chevy Chase was noted as "the most educated town in America" in a study conducted by the Stanford Graduate School of Education, with 93.5 percent of adult residents having at least a bachelor's degree.
- In 2014, Business Insider declared Lost Creek to be "The Most Educated Place In Texas" and seventh most educated place in the United States.
- Based on data from the American Community Survey, it was ranked as one of the top 15 most educated municipalities in New Jersey with a population of at least 10,000, placing No.
- According to US Census data, Manhattan Beach holds the ranking as the second most educated city in Los Angeles County and the fifth most educated city in the state of California.
- According to Business Insider, it is the “most educated” city in the state of Arkansas (September 10, 2014).
- Dante is known for establishing the use of the vernacular in literature at a time when most poetry was written in Latin, which was accessible only to the most educated readers.
- As of 2011, "Time" ranked Raleigh as the third most educated city in the US based on the percentage of residents who held college degrees.
- The census ranks the city as the ninth-most educated city in the United States, based on these figures.
- The city of Santa Monica is consistently among the most educated cities in the United States, with 23.8 percent of all residents holding graduate degrees.
- Ottawa has the most educated population among Canadian cities This period ended with the arrival of settlers and colonization of North America by Europeans during and after the 15th century.
- During the government of Porfirio Díaz, orizaba was declared the most educated city in the state.
- The organizations said they want to make Finland "the world's most educated country in the field of artificial intelligence."
- Its main objectives were the opponents of communism and the most educated classes in society.
- The main walls of the government office, also called walls of the “Jade Hall,” meaning the residence of the immortals in Taoism are decorated by decorative murals. Most educated and respected scholars were selected and given the title xueshi.
- According to the American Community Survey 2010, Downers Grove has one of the nation's most educated citizenry, with 50.7% of individuals over the age of 25 holding bachelor's or advanced degrees; the national average is 27.9%.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!