|ADJ || mythological | more mythological | most mythological |
|SYNO ||fabulous | mythic | mythical | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- This is a list of mythological places which appear in mythological tales, folklore, and varying religious texts.
- Her role as Amba mythological character from the mythological story (adapted film) from the Mahabarath, "Amba Ambika Ambalika" (1976), has been appreciated.
- The poet is lost or hidden in a mythological character.
- Cerberus is named after the mythological three-headed dog that guarded the gates of Hell.
- The Rhodopa Mountains is the mythological birthplace of Orpheus and the original terrain of the cult of Dionysus, thus a mythological birthplace of Western theatre and performance.
- Ethnographers of the mythological school of the 18th-19th centuries.
- When the Young/child casts who played already been famous for different mythological.
- Various mythological geography is associated with the Moving Sands, including the Weak River, the Red River, and one or more of the eight mountain pillars, especially the (mythological) Kunlun Mountain and Jade Mountain (Yang 2005, 160-162).
- is an important feature in the mythological geography of Chinese literature, including novels and poetry over a course of over two millennia from the Warring States to early Han dynasty era poetry of the "Chuci" onward.
- Some mythological Bovidae in Chinese mythology are incapable of any pretence at scientific classification.
- It is a form of enactment of religious episodes from mythological stories as well as epics like Ramayana, Mahabharata and Bhagavata.
- The "Alcestis Barcinonensis" belongs to the late Latin genre of poetical exercises in verified mythological ethopoeia.
- There is a legend which connects Tetín it with mythological figure Teta, the daughter of the mythological Duke Krok, who was supposed to have lived here.
- A transition from the classical garland and seasonal reliefs with smaller mythological figures to a greater focus on full mythological scenes began with the break up of the classical style in the late second century towards the end of Marcus Aurelius' reign.
- She was also seen in a cameo role in &TV's popular mythological Drama Series "Santoshi Maa" along with her then husband Sachin Shroff and was seen in another successful mythological show "Shani" from 2016 to 2018.
- Siegfried Andres Dobat comments that "in her mythological role as the chooser of half the fallen warriors for her death-realm Fólkvangr, the goddess Freyja, however, emerges as the mythological role-model for the Valkyrjar [...] and the dísir".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!