|SYNO ||mythologisation | mythologization|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The organization was exposed in 1659 and resulted in the famous Spana Prosecution, which became a subject of sensationalistic mythologization for centuries.
- Even if one interprets the crucifixion of Jesus as a strictly historical event, this doesn't preclude its subsequent mythologization.
- Georg Michels of the University of California, Riverside has argued that "the Russian Orthodox Church is providing much of the symbolism and ideology that Putin has used to cement his popularity" and that this symbolism "derives from the Kremlin’s mythologization of Russia’s historical past."
- Her other publications include a survey of Persian-language translations of "Don Quijote" and a critique of the mythologization of the singer Qamarulmuluk Vaziri.
- The review praised the podcast's discussions of the mythologization of serial killers, as well as the trauma for family members of victims of unsolved murders.
- The digital sublime is the mythologization of the impact of computers and cyberspace on human experiences of time, space and power.
- Solar myth (Latin: solaris «solar») — mythologization of the Sun and its impact on earthly life; usually closely associated with lunar myths.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!