Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Union Naval activities in this theater were dictated by the Anaconda Plan, with its emphasis on strangling the South with an ever-tightening blockade, and later in executing attacks on and occupying the port cities of New Orleans, Mobile, and Galveston.
- LCEHS fell under the command of the U.S. Naval Activities, United Kingdom (COMNAVACTUK).
- Allied landings around Bordeaux may also have seemed implausible because it was beyond air cover from the UK and lacked the normal physical elements (such as naval activities and dummy landing craft) associated with an invasion.
- S. Naval Activities, United Kingdom was deactivated in September 2007.
- The focus of Russian naval activities shifted back from the Far East to the Baltic.
- Brest has been a major center of Thales' naval activities as well as those of its predecessor entities since the 1960s.
- The base was established in 1962 when the main naval activities were moved from Horten in the Oslofjord to Bergen.
- The Xª MAS (RSI) took little part in the war at sea. Its equipment had been abandoned in the south, and its naval activities were frustrated by Allied action.
- In 1893 the Hawaiian Monarchy was overthrown, Tokyo responded by appointing Captain Tōgō Heihachirō to command the Japanese naval activities in Hawaii.
- Izac subsequently moved to San Diego and was elected as a Democrat to California's 20th congressional district, where he chaired the House Naval Affairs Committee and had oversight of Naval activities in the Pacific during World War II.
- During the next year the New York fleet captured about a dozen prizes before the permanent British occupation of the city caused the State to abandon naval activities.
- The naval activities in the western Atlantic bore the name of "The African Slave Trade Patrol of 1820–61".
- As CNO, Fechteler was responsible for sustaining Korean War-era naval activities in the Far East and in the European area.
- In May 1920, "Australia" participated in celebrations and naval activities associated with the visit of the Prince of Wales.
- Between 1961 and 1982, the Naval Support Activity ashore was administered by US Naval Activities London.
- 25-inch guns were fired in the limited naval activities during the Indo-Pakistani War of 1965.
- Launched in 1981 as a support ship for North Sea oil rigs, she was chartered by the British government to support naval activities during the 1982 Falklands War and was later bought outright as a fleet maintenance vessel.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!