|NOUN || a notcher | notchers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Among the senators-elect, four were reelected, five are returning to the Senate, and three, including top-notcher Robin Padilla are neophytes. Juan Miguel Zubiri was elected Senate President.
- In the 2001 Philippine Senate election, de Castro garnered the most votes and was the top-notcher for that year, garnering over 16.2 million votes running as an Independent under the Puwersa ng Masa coalition, the opposition coalition that backed ousted President Joseph Estrada.
- "Epicaerus mexicanus", known generally as the brown leaf notcher or Mexican root weevil, is a species of broad-nosed weevil in the beetle family Curculionidae. It is found in North America.
- "Artipus floridanus", the little leaf notcher, is a species of broad-nosed weevil in the beetle family Curculionidae. It is found in North America.
- Her son Paco (Arjo Atayde) is a lawyer, bar exam top-notcher and Ana (Sue Ramirez) is a New York-trained chef planning to open a restaurant in Manila.
- A pattern notcher is a common tool used in patternmaking and sewing that creates a notch in a paper pattern.
- When users discovered this, they began buying the less-expensive single-sided disks and "notching" them using scissors, a hole punch, or a specially-designed "notcher" to allow them to write to the reverse side of the disk.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!