|NOUN || an oak plantation | oak plantations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Ingalls (1899-1985) and the two co-owned two quail hunting plantations, Ring Oak Plantation and Foshalee Plantation in Leon County, Florida north of Tallahassee.
- Water Oak Plantation, a hunting plantation in Bradfordville north of Tallahassee, in Leon County, Florida.
- Griscom's Water Oak Plantation. The lake is within the Killearn Lakes Plantation development, north of Tallahassee, Florida.
- Walnut Hill was located in the general area of Bradfordville near William Bradford's Edgewood Plantation, and Edward Bradford's Pine Hill Plantation, and Richard H. Bradford's Water Oak Plantation.
- Gilman died in 1998 of a heart attack at age 73, at his White Oak Plantation near Jacksonville, Florida.
- The property is owned by White Oak Plantation as of 2012.
- It includes an existing stand of 5000 Himalayan Cedars and the 80-year-old Cork Oak plantation which were damaged by the 2001 and 2003 Canberra bushfires.
- Bradford, grandson of Richard Bradford of Water Oak Plantation, had given up on cotton and had [...] devoted to livestock and dairying.
- Water Oak Plantation was a small cotton plantation of [...] located in northern Leon County, Florida, United States established by Richard Bradford.
- Tennent Ronalds of Edinburgh, Scotland, who also owned Live Oak Plantation and Orchard Pond Plantation, a total personal estate of [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!