Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It contains the largest extant collection of music in the Notre-Dame style, mainly organa, conductus, and motets.
- Leia is raised by Senator Bail Organa and Queen Breha Organa on Alderaan.
- Groupings of bar lengths begin to emerge and then changes in this underlying fabric serve to define sections, such as the tenor organa and the false canon.
- Rankin, Susan (2015). "Organa dulcisona docto modulamine compta: Rhetoric and Musical Composition in the Winchester Organa".
- Some of the earliest manuscripts with polyphony are organa from 10th century French cities like Chartres and Tours.
- On July 27, 1999, a digitally restored print of the film was released in DVD by Organa through Geneon (Pioneer), and packaged with the documentary "The Hollywood Ten", which reported on the ten filmmakers who were blacklisted for refusing to cooperate with the House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC).
- In 1981, Elliott played the role of Bail Organa, father of Princess Leia, in the radio drama adaptation of "Star Wars".
- Organa Peak on Smith Island in Antarctica is named after Organa.
- The 1981 NPR/BBC radio drama adaptation of "Star Wars" features scenes set on Alderaan, in which Princess Leia discusses her mission to acquire the Death Star plans from agents of the Rebel Alliance with her father, Bail Organa (Prestor Organa).
- Alleluias were also among the more frequently used chants to create early organa, such as in the Winchester Troper.
- Desperate to lure Kenobi, Reva hires bounty hunter Vect Nokru and his gang to kidnap a young Princess Leia Organa, after finding out connections between Kenobi and her adopted father and senator Bail Organa, from Alderaan.
- Ife's prominence grew so much that it was even possibly mentioned on a 1375 Spanish trade map known as the Catalan Atlas, under the name Rey de Organa.
- Clara de la Rocha was the inspiration for Princess Leia Organa's hairstyle.
- He also mentions specific compositions as being by Pérotin (or Perotinus), including the four-part organa quadrupla "Viderunt" and "Sederunt".
- The Resistance is a fictional partisan resistance movement and private paramilitary force led by General Leia Organa that opposes the First Order in the fictional universe of "Star Wars".
- Notable Star Wars characters that appear in the game include Darth Vader, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Leia Organa, R2-D2 and Luke Skywalker.
- The music of the "Magnus Liber" displays a connection to the emerging Gothic style of architecture; just as ornate cathedrals were built to house holy relics, organa were written to elaborate Gregorian chant, which too was considered holy.
- Lia Organa & Electric Prince remixed "Master And Servant" for the single and video, and later remixed "I Like Boys", which was released via the Massive Ego Bandcamp page on 9 July 2013.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!