|NOUN || a pain crisis | pain crises |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The crisis is a common complication in sickle-cell patients and can be associated with one or more symptoms including fever, cough, excruciating pain, sputum production, shortness of breath, or low oxygen levels.
- With a subsequent grant from the NIMH he studied American politics and reported that "a spiritual crisis" was at the heart of the political transformation of American society as well as at the heart of much of the psychic pain that was being treated in individual therapy.
- ” Doctor Devi has won research awards from institutions and organizations such as Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, the Massachusetts Medical Society, the American Pain Society, the American Medical Association and the American Society for Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine for her work on pain and the opioid crisis.
- 1 Help in coping with the new situation, Therapies for the adoption of a changed body image and psychological Pain Management, Therapy of reactive depression or Posttraumatic stress disorder are in the focus of the "Department of Medical Psychology" in cooperation with the other Department and Clinics, but also the monitoring of family, consulting Supervision and demand crisis intervention of the medical treatment teams.
- A number of health problems may develop, such as attacks of pain (known as a sickle cell crisis), anemia, swelling in the hands and feet, bacterial infections and stroke.
- "In times of crisis, the profound infuses what should be the mundane; everyday details of life become absurd reminders of great loss and pain.
- When Aronberg was elected to the Florida Senate in 2002, he followed up on his investigation of Purdue Pharma by calling attention to the growing opioid crisis.
- This motive of excitement from inducing a health crisis for the patient has recently been labeled as a professional version of Münchausen syndrome by proxy, a type of factitious disorder.
- It has been suggested that the drug impaired his judgment during the Suez Crisis.
- However, he refused to explicitly apologise for the events of 1988 or otherwise review them, saying it would "prolong the sense of crisis".
- Scholars have seen this work against a background of agrarian crisis in mainland Greece, which inspired a wave of colonial expeditions in search of new land.
- "Rabbits" was used as a stimulus in a psychological experiment on the effects of acetaminophen on existential crisis.
- This Element Lad and the corresponding Legion also appear in "Final Crisis: Legion of 3 Worlds".
- Another service, the volunteer-run crisis helpline Lifelink Samaritans Tas.
- "The American Crisis" was a pro-revolutionary pamphlet series.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!