Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Because dense perchloric acid fumes settle and form explosive crystals, it is vital that the ductwork be cleaned internally with a series of sprays.
- Examples of superacids are fluoroantimonic acid, magic acid and perchloric acid.
- Guanidine is a special case of a species that is exceptionally stable when protonated, analogously to the reason that makes perchloric acid and sulfuric acid very strong acids.
- 6 between hypochlorous acid and perchloric acid. As the oxidation state of the central chlorine atom increases, more electron density is drawn from the oxygen atoms onto the chlorine, diminishing the partial negative charge of individual oxygen atoms.
- Dichlorine heptoxide is a strongly acidic oxide, and in solution it forms an equilibrium with perchloric acid.
- The residue was dissolved in perchloric acid, and further separation was done by ion exchange to yield a certain isotope of curium.
- Ammonium perchlorate (AP) is produced by reaction between ammonia and perchloric acid.
- The mixture was converted to the corresponding hydroxides by treating it with potassium hydroxide, and after centrifugation, was dissolved in perchloric acid.
- Thus perchloric acid is a very strong acid while hypochlorous acid is very weak.
- Glass containing holmium oxide and holmium oxide solutions (usually in perchloric acid) have sharp optical absorption peaks in the spectral range 200–900 nm and can be used as a wavelength calibration standard for optical spectrophotometers, and are available commercially.
- Perchloric acid was first synthesized (together with potassium perchlorate) by Austrian chemist [...] and called "oxygenated chloric acid" in mid-1810s; French pharmacist Georges-Simon Serullas introduced the modern designation along with discovering its solid monohydrate (which he, however, mistook for an anhydride).
- Dichlorine heptoxide (Cl2O7) is the anhydride of perchloric acid (HClO4) and can readily be obtained from it by dehydrating it with phosphoric acid at −10 °C and then distilling the product at −35 °C and 1 mmHg.
- , perchloric acid [...] , potassium perchlorate [...] and sodium perchlorate [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!