|VERB || to sail | sailed | sailed|
sailing | sails
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Ranchi" sailed on a scheduled route between England and Bombay, India. Later she sailed to the Far East.
- On March 22, 2009, she sailed a Panama Canal voyage ending in Miami, Florida, and sailed Caribbean cruises out of that port until April 2009.
- 4th slave voyage (1802–1803): Because he sailed during the Peace of Amiens, Giles did not sail with a letter of marque.
- On 27 July 1828 Captain Eadie sailed for Batavia and Singapore under a license from the EIC.
- Briggs sailed "Actaeon" sailed for Bombay under a license from the EIC.
- Captain James Phillips sailed from Liverpool on 19 May 1802.
- On 4 May 1846 Moore sailed "Bombay" sailed from Greenock for Sydney, arriving on 12 October. She then sailed to Port Phillip on 10 November and returned to Gravesend, arriving on 21 September 1847.
- ] sailed for the Mediterranean but grounded the next day on Sconce Point, near The Needles, Isle of Wight.
- 4th enslaving voyage (1806–loss): Captain John Brown sailed from Liverpool on 28 July 1806. "Adventure" acquired captives, and sailed for the West Indies.
- He sailed in the 2011 Extreme Sailing Series with the Italian Niceforyou team and also sailed with Mascalzone Latino that year.
- She sailed under Captain William Dale sailed from Gravesend on 16 November 1842, arriving via Wellington at Nelson on 29 March 1843.
- In 1831 "Alexander" sailed to Van Diemen's Land and New South Wales. In 1833 she sailed from New South Wales to New Zealand. Later, she sailed to Trinidad.
- Before his Dragon period Jongkind sailed at a high level in the Flying Dutchman. From 1968 - 1969 Jongkind sailed the Soling.
- RA 55A sailed from Kola with its escort on 22 December 1943, two days after JW 55B had sailed from Britain.
- "Génie" sailed on to Norway. [...] Between 10 January and 6 December 1810 she sailed to the Texel from Bergen.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!