Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The naturist village creates employment and revenue in a region of France less affluent than others. It creates income for the local authority through property taxes and admission prices.
- 3077 creates a $500 per child tax credit for medical expenses and prescription drugs that are not reimbursed by insurance.
- The example creates first an interface against which the pattern creates the classes.
- Kathy Vargas (born June 23, 1950) is an American artist who creates collages and photographs. She often devotes several works to a particular theme and creates her art in series.
- Cirque Éloize creates shows destined for indoor tours and sometimes for the big top. At other times, it creates custom shows for Dalhousie Station, or for client chosen venues.
- A forcing bid that creates no further obligation is called "forcing for one round".
- Bizi: Bizi creates ladybirds using paint and her fingertips. Later on, Lizi also creates a boy with balloons.
- "Music creates atmosphere. Atmosphere creates environment.
- The company creates and provides programs for television and radio stations as well as creates online content and live entertainment events for corporate businesses and media outlets.
- "It is as true to say that God creates the World, as that the World creates God...
- In the book, Ghodsee argues that socialism creates a fairer and better society for women.
- A phenomenon known as foehn wind suppresses cooling, which creates less snowfall in the surrounding area. This also creates a strong wind chill due to the strength of the winds.
- Her work creates complex patterns by combining African art images with geometry. She also creates ink drawings.
- Parsons creates the “S-Bomb”, the device which creates the manifs when stolen and detonated in Paris.
- She creates uniqueness as and in a compressed essence of the products which are additionally infused by an elegant sensitivity that creates highly aesthetic expressions in function, form and material.
- The slow and grinding movement of continental ice sheets and alpine glaciers across the landscape creates erosional landforms.
- Players can choose to learn one of the four crafting skills: Blacksmithing (creates weapons), armor crafting (creates armor and boots), leather crafting (creates helmets and gauntlets), and Jewel crafting (creates necklaces and rings).
- is also a word meaning 'creates', and [...] translates to 'Home Creates'.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!