Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2008, McCord was cast in the series "90210" as Naomi Clark. Throughout the show, McCord's character vies for social power and love.
- "Chimes of Liberty" is a military march by Edwin Franko Goldman (1878–1956). It vies with "On the Mall" (another march) as Goldman's greatest hit.
- It was closely followed by Angus Robertson's "An t-Ogha Mòr", which had actually been serialised prior to Dun Aluinn's publication, and so vies for the position of first novel.
- Fins Bois eaux-de-vies are characterised by their floral, fruity softness which adds good complexity and body to blends, but without the structure to age well as an exclusive cru blend.
- If a player vies, the others must respond in turn by 'raising' the bet or 'seeing' i.e.
- A P30-million government center, a P30-million transport terminal and an improved airport are among the large-scale face-lift projects that Camarines Norte's capital town plans to embark on as it aggressively vies for cityhood.
- Paul Guérin (1830–1908) published the account by Henri Congnet (1795–1870) of Soissons in his "Les Petits Bollandistes vies des saints de l'Ancien et du Nouveau".
- Meera, a young woman, vies for the love of her father, who blames her for her mother's death. As a result, she does everything in her power to win him over but faces many challenges.
- "Raseef22" was one of the 500 websites censored in Egypt in late 2017 after it published an article on Egyptian security agencies' vies to influence the media.
- It is the first original French-language material released by Arena since her 2008 album "7 vies" and marks the beginning of her collaboration with French record label Play Two.
- "30 vies" is a French-language Canadian television series directed by Fabienne Larouche, produced by Aetios Productions and broadcast between 10 January 2011 and 14 April 2016 on ICI Radio-Canada Télé, with 4 episodes per week.
- Magne stays with his mother, who becomes sick, after which he knows that the mother loves him so much. He then vies for employment abroad.
- In March/April 2012, she exhibited her collection "Vies à vies" in the Art Gallery CDG of Rabat.
- Three singles—"À nos enfants", "Nos vies parallèles" (duet with Florent Pagny and featuring Yuri Buenaventura) and "Face au vent"—were released to promote the album.
- The acoustics were lauded, but seating arrangement and vies came infor criticism.
- The EPA Network provides a forum for the heads of these agencies to exchange vies and share experiences at a strategic level.
- Jacques Maillot (born 12 April 1962) is a French film director and screenwriter. He has directed nine films since 1993. His film "Nos vies heureuses" was entered into the 1999 Cannes Film Festival.
- Sasikuttan (Bala), leader of another Kabaddi team, vies with Choonda and both realize they are brothers, long separated.
- Greslon wrote two books: "Les vies des saints patriarches de l'Ancien Testament", with reflections in Chinese; and "Histoire de la Chine sous la domination des Tartares ...
- In the same year, he began playing in "Les 1001 vies des Urgences" (The 1001 Emergency Lives) at the [...] , a new one-man show adapted from the novel "Alors voilà.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!