Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He was nominated again in 1996 for Outstanding Male Scene Stealer (for "As the World Turns").
- Jonathan was cast in the role of Hänschen Rilow, the choir boy who seduces his fellow male classmate, for which he has received rave reviews, being cited by some as a scene-stealer.
- Critics often praised Danson as being the highlight of the program, calling his character a "scene stealer".
- He was regarded as a "scene-stealer" and was notable among the studio's child stars for not being conventionally "cute".
- He was nominated for the "Outstanding Scene Stealer" Soap Opera Digest Award in 1998.
- He was a known scene stealer and was famous for his villainous snarl.
- Her Stepmother was lauded as a scene stealer in the COVID-delayed (originally scheduled for 2019) world premiere of the Broadway-bound Britney Spears musical, "Once Upon a One More Time", in December 2021.
- His performance in the drama earned him a nomination for the Choice TV Male Scene Stealer Award in the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
- Switzer's character became as much of a scene-stealer as the young McFarland was, and the two boys' fathers fought constantly over screen time and star billing for their children.
- While film critics agree that Edna is a scene-stealer, particularly praising her humor and dialogue, Bird has also been lauded for his voice acting, earning an Annie Award for Voice Acting in a Feature Production for his performance as the character.
- Pacino received an Academy Award nomination for playing Big Boy Caprice in the box office hit "Dick Tracy" in 1990, of which critic Roger Ebert described Pacino as "the scene-stealer".
- Sorel's performance as Alamain garnered her five Soap Opera Digest Awards as "Outstanding Villainess" in 1994, "Outstanding Showstopper" in 1997 and again in 1999 as "Outstanding Scene Stealer".
- Elder described Nighy as the film's scene stealer.
- In December 2016, Hudson played scene-stealer Motormouth Maybelle in NBC's "Hairspray Live!
- She was nominated for multiple awards, winning the Breakout Actress and Scene Stealer awards in Choice TV.
- Throughout "Teen Wolfs run, the cast won the Best Ensemble award at the 2013 Young Hollywood Awards and Hoechlin won the 2014 Teen Choice Award for Choice TV Male Scene Stealer.
- The New Yorker writes: "The rubber-limbed, vocally dexterous Ryan Knowles, in multiple roles, [...] a scene-stealer of the highest order.
- She credits Brent Spiner as a funny "scene-stealer" and says that Ms DeHaven is "almost as pretty" in this film as she was in Charlie Chaplin's "Modern Times" (1936), and says that Donald O'Connor's dancing "draw[...] a well-deserved round of applause".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!