Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- At first, his directing career was kept separate from his writing career.
- For example, Nottingham is administered by a unitary authority separate from the rest of Nottinghamshire.
- During and after the rise of colonialism the Western powers perceived the East as the "other", being different and separate from their societal norm.
- In most countries, however, civil defense is a government-managed, volunteer-staffed organization, separate from the fire brigade and the ambulance service.
- Though dominated by the foreign colonizers, colonies remain separate from the administration of the original country of the colonizers, the "metropolitan state" (or "mother country").
- Usually doctrinal conformity is held as a first consideration when a church makes a decision to grant or decline financial contributions to such agencies, which are legally external and separate from the congregations they serve.
- The search for a definitive Islamic philosophy separate from Occasionalism can be seen in what is left of his work.
- Chloroplasts, like other types of plastid, contain a genome separate from that in the cell nucleus.
- The networks in each state developed from mainline railways and have never been completely operationally separate from long distance and freight traffic, unlike metro systems.
- Despite the series being considered separate from the main "Amazing Spider-Man" series, the original 5 issue run is counted towards its legacy numbering acting as No.
- Boroughs and cities were collectively known as municipalities, and were enclaves separate from their surrounding counties.
- In 1969 the GPO, a government department, became the Post Office, a nationalised industry separate from government. Post Office Telecommunications was one of the divisions.
- During the 1920s, Egypt's religious Tribunal recognized the Baha'i Faith as a new, independent religion, totally separate from Islam, due to the nature of the 'laws, principles and beliefs' of the Baha'is.
- Cycle paths (separate from the roadways) exist on the highway bridges, along the riverfront, on the university campuses, and incidentally elsewhere in the city.
- The Anglican Church of Bermuda, an Anglican Communion diocese separate from the Church of England, operates the oldest non-Catholic parish in the New World, St.
- This is the only case where asexual reproduction results in a new colony separate from its predecessor.
- Public primary and secondary education in Alameda is the responsibility of the Alameda Unified School District, which is legally separate from the City of Alameda government (as is common throughout California).
- This setting is usually chosen by a jumper setting on the drive called "cable select", usually marked "CS", which is separate from the "Device 0/1" setting.
- In Sweden, there is a system of administrative courts that considers only administrative law cases, and is completely separate from the system of general courts.
- The Division of Research & Graduate Studies is separate from the faculties and oversees graduate students as well as Acadia's research programs.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!