|NOUN || a shopfront | shopfronts |
|SYNO ||shopfront | storefront|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The 1937 Market Street shopfront alterations have a high level of cultural significance as a fine and now rare example of Art Deco style of shopfront design, executed at a time when the Shopping Block needed a radical new image to counter flagging consumer support.
- The buildings are a single storey group of three shops facing south to Bathurst Road with an additional shopfront facing east to the exit from the railway station subway.
- As at 24 October 2002, the archaeological potential of the building is good. Settlement has occurred on Sussex Street frontage, windows not original and some shopfront panelling replaced.
- At ground floor level fronting Lower Fort Street is a glazed shopfront with central recessed door opening.
- The simple Victorian Regency shopfront of the Phillip's Foote Restaurant contributes to the aesthetic and historic diversity of the George Street streetscape.
- Brooklyn Hotel is significant for its facade and shopfront, which are typical of the period, with bay windows and a deep recessed verandah, the whole surmounted by a gable end with interesting stone trims.
- The original shopfront survives and features a recessed entry, timber framing, with the shop windows divided into large vertical panes.
- Australia Post vacated the building and moved to a shopfront across the road in 1998-99.
- Sidgreaves undertook much shopfront construction during the interwar period in Sydney and surrounds.
- A bullnosed corrugated iron awning shades the shopfront.
- The shopfront to no 102 is timber beaded with a central recessed entry, while the shopfront to no 104 has been more recently replaced with aluminium sliding doors.
- The shopfront has large panes of plate glass divided by cast iron column mullions with simple moulded bases and capitals.
- The store's beautiful shopfront still remains intact and provides a reminder to onlookers of a bygone era.
- In early 1969, the club set up a shopfront at 67 Glebe Point Road in Glebe to coordinate its anti-Vietnam War activities.
- The lower facade originally had three arched openings, but by the 1890s a steel and glass shopfront had been installed.
- A shopfront was fitted in the early 20th century, and the ground floor has housed a restaurant since 1930.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!