|VERB || to skin | skinned | skinned|
skinning | skins
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Optimal preventative practices include limiting direct exposure when handling potentially infected animals by wearing gloves and face masks (importantly when skinning deceased animals).
- Included inverse kinematics and weighted / rigid skinning.
- Thurston showed that this follows from the existence of a fixed point for a map of Teichmuller space called the skinning map.
- a skinning race (route: Chalet-Neuf - Pointe de Bellevue).
- Created by TGTSoft, StyleXP is an alternative to other skinning programs such as Stardock's WindowBlinds and Object Desktop.
- During this period, new versions were released frequently, attracting many enthusiasts to the community. Skinning activity boomed and fan sites were created.
- MSSTYLES is a Microsoft file format, that contains the bitmaps and metadata for the Windows XP skinning engine, first introduced in Windows Whistler Build 2250.
- NASA has been studying foam-clad stitched-fabric carbon fiber composite skinning to create uninterrupted cabin space.
- The popularity of various designs has changed along with the skinning community.
- "Expressions" — producing new creative forms (such as digital sampling, skinning and modding, fan videomaking, fan fiction writing, zines, mash-ups).
- Two common methods of skinning are open skinning and case skinning. Typically, large animals are open skinned and smaller animals are case skinned.
- A dead animal may be flayed when preparing it to be used as human food, or for its hide or fur. This is more commonly called skinning.
- The fuselage was of semi-monocoque wooden construction with plywood skinning throughout over longerons and built up frames, most of which were shared with the Slingsby T.26 Kite 2.
- Skinning knives are more a tool than a weapon. Their curved shape was developed to minimize the risk of puncturing hides during the skinning process, and to allow for maximal use of the heel region of the blade.
- The Model A version was powered by the ubiquitous Curtiss OX-5, and featured a welded steel-tube truss fuselage with metal and fabric skinning.
- It was an early entrant to the JSF space, but did implement a still-rare feature, that of skinning.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!