|NOUN || a small house | small houses |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- When Randi hosted his own radio show in the 1960s, he lived in a small house in Rumson, New Jersey, that featured a sign on the premises that read: "Randi—Charlatan".
- A few months later, he and Teresa moved into a small house in Lausanne.
- The small house where he was born is preserved and marked with a commemorative plaque.
- In 1906, he moved to West Hartford, Connecticut, where he built a small house and a laboratory for his personal studies of rocks and minerals.
- On the plot, O'Gorman constructed a small house and studio intended for use by his father, now known as the Cecil O'Gorman House.
- The mansion functions today as a small house museum owned and operated by the Puyallup Historical Society at Meeker Mansion (formerly the Ezra Meeker Historical Society).
- In later years, Ozu and Noda used a small house in the mountains at Tateshina in Nagano Prefecture called Unkosō to write scripts, with Ozu staying in a nearby house called Mugeisō.
- The Alexandria Museum, on Main Street, is a small house museum.
- A small house and blacksmith shop was built south of the railroad.
- The camp has 4 platform tent units, a small house, a Dining Hall, hiking trails and programming facilities.
- In 1888, the young family was given a small house named Little Hyttnäs at Sundborn just outside Falun in Dalarna by Karin's father Adolf Bergöö (1828–1890).
- In her left hand she holds a small house-shaped object with two circular holes and a peaked roof.
- A play within a play also occurs in the musical "The King and I", where Princess Tuptim and the royal dancers give a performance of "Small House of Uncle Thomas" (or "Uncle Tom's Cabin") to their English guests.
- Geppetto and Pinocchio arrive at a small house, which is home to the Talking Cricket.
- Miller lived in a small house on Partington Ridge from 1944 to 1947, along with other bohemian writers like Harry Partch, Emil White, and Jean Varda.
- Buoyed by this commercial success, Poussin bought a life interest in a small house on Via Paolina (Babuino) for his wife and himself in 1632 and entered his most productive period.
- Consider the near-identical sentences below, both translations of "I have a small house" in which the nominal root "uta-ni" "house-attributive" is verbalized with the copulative verbalizer, but note that the correspondence between the copulative verbalizer in these two variants is not always a strict one-to-one relation.
- Williamson and John Sanford; a small house was erected and a grocery opened by John G.
- In 1923, Capone purchased a small house at 7244 South Prairie Avenue in the Park Manor neighborhood in Chicago's South Side for [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!