|NOUN || a suburban road | suburban roads |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Kommunar is essentially a suburb of St. Petersburg and is included in the suburban road network. In particular, it is connected by road with Gatchina.
- Link roads connecting WEH and EEH such as the Jogeshwari – Vikhroli Link Road (JVLR) and Santa Cruz – Chembur Link Road (SCLR) are the major arterial roads of the Mumbai suburban road network.
- Yanchep Beach Road enters Yanchep at a large roundabout with Marmion Avenue, which until 2008 was simply a 300-metre-long suburban road.
- The suburban road network is maintained by the Gold Coast City Council.
- Roshchino is adjacent to Zelenogorsk and is thus a suburb of Saint Petersburg. It is included in the suburban road network of Saint Petersburg.
- Vsevolozhsk is essentially a suburb of St. Petersburg and is included in the suburban road network.
- Sertolovo is essentially a suburb of St. Petersburg and is included into the suburban road network. In particular, it is located on the highway heading in the direction of Vyborg.
- Toksovo is essentially a suburb of Saint Petersburg, and is included in the dense suburban road network.
- It then crosses the Canadian National Railway and has a traffic light with a suburban road.
- The valley of Rakovički potok is a route to the "Kružni put", suburban road of Belgrade and the future part of the projected Belgrade beltway, and a Belgrade-Požarevac railway, while the valley of Topčiderka is a route to the Belgrade-Niš railway.
- Alta Vista Drive is a suburban road in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
- northwest of the city's centre (The Octagon), it allows for the passage of the arterial Upper Stuart Street under Highgate, the main suburban road which runs along the ridge of hills which surrounds the city centre.
- The R817 road is a suburban road in south Dublin, Ireland connecting Harold's Cross to Ballyboden via Kimmage, Templeogue, and Ballyroan.
- His first volume of short fiction, "Stories from Suburban Road", depict life during the Great Depression in the Perth riverside suburb of South Perth.
- 1663'; It would originally have been surrounded by fields and farmland, but is now at the end of a suburban road.
- The road crosses the A27 Brighton Bypass and continues as a busy suburban road for more than [...] into the centre of Brighton.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!