|NOUN || a testicle | testicles |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The only adult tissue Rex1 has been identified in are the testicles.
- Androgens are synthesized from cholesterol and are produced primarily in the gonads (testicles and ovaries) and also in the adrenal glands.
- Like the penis, sperm competition has caused the human testicles to evolve in size through sexual selection.
- A triple cock ring or triple crown is a cock ring that has additional rings for restraining the testicles.
- This skill trains the body to suck the testicles into the abdomen so that during a fight, the testicles cannot be kicked or grabbed.
- Reversed hearts are also taken in heraldry as stylized testicles.
- The testicles lack anatomical protection and are highly sensitive to impact.
- However, if the cancer affects the testicles, other surgeries such as removal of the testicles and implantation of testicular prosthetics may be required.
- Enorches ("with balls"), with reference to his fertility, or "in the testicles" in reference to Zeus' sewing the baby Dionysus "into his thigh", understood to mean his testicles).
- As the testicles are involved in testosterone and sperm production, the signs and symptoms of testicular atrophy overlap with those related to infertility or low testosterone levels.
- Orchiectomy is the process of removing the testicles from the body.
- The male part of the reproductive system in planarians has a set of several testicles, distributed throughout the body in two or more rows.
- Senhor Testiculo (English: Mister Testicles, or Mr. ...
- The cause of blue balls is a large amount of blood circulation to the genital area, specifically the penis and testicles, without the release of tension associated with orgasm/ejaculation.
- Testicles from other animals can also be used in similar dishes.
- In boys, puberty begins with the enlargement of the testicles and scrotum.
- Buffalo, boar or bulls' testicles known as "criadillas" are breaded and fried; In tortilla Sacromonte, a speciality from Granada, lambs' brains and testicles are cooked in an omelette.
- Reduplication of nouns can derive names or descriptive terms. Thus [...] (mouth-1s) means 'talker', and [...] (testicles-1s) means 'legendary character who has enlarged testicles'.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!