Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Morrison's first professional club was Village United in the top fight Jamaica National Premier League.
- At the end of 2004–05, his club were in the relegation play-offs, but managed to stay in the top-fight after winning the play-offs.
- During his time at Roker Park, he helped them win promotion to the top fight in 1990 and also played at Wembley in the 1992 FA Cup Final, where they lost 2–0 to Liverpool.
- They won promotion to the top fight for the first time in 2001 by beating Pan de Azúcar 2–1 in a promotion playoff.
- Sevilla and Betis returned to the top flight after an absence of one year while Tenerife returned to the top fight after an absence of two years.
- FC Köln returned to the top flight after an absence of one years while Eintracht Frankfurt returned to the top fight after an absence of two years.
- At the end of the season, only Cowdenbeath from the Second Division applied for admission to the 'top fight' but it was the bottom two in the First Division - Dumbarton and St Mirren - who retained their places in the end of season election.
- Motagua's 62nd season in existence and the club's 47th consecutive season in the top fight of Honduran football.
- The villains meet their end in a roof-top fight and Bulldog finally ties the matrimonial knot in an explosive finale to his bachelorhood.
- The 2007–08 season in the Honduran Liga Nacional was the 42nd season in the top fight in Honduran football; it ran from August 2007 to May 2008.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!