Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- Anomalous experiences, such as so-called benign hallucinations, may occur in a person in a state of good mental and physical health, even in the apparent absence of a transient trigger factor such as fatigue, intoxication or sensory deprivation.
- It is a half-hardy perennial from Chile and may remain dormant for several years before being sparked into growth by some unknown trigger factor.
- Michael Lynch, president of Strategic Energy and Economic Research, attributed a rise in oil prices to "people buying in after recent declines in oil prices, with the Suez closing the trigger factor".
- The gene upstream coded for an unknown protein containing the domain DUF1127 and the gene downstream coded for a trigger factor.
- The trigger factor is usually a physical trauma in the area, that involves the rupture of the follicle and consequently the passive introduction of the organism with keratin and necrotic material into the dermis.A second group of individuals who can also acquire Dermatophyte Fungi infections are those affected by immunological disorders, also requiring the antecedent of the trauma as a trigger and being very rare for its systemic spread.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!