|NOUN || typescript | typescripts |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- An unpublished typescript of an English translation of Adolph Douai's autobiography resides at the San Antonio Public Library.
- Using plug-ins, TypeScript can be integrated with build automation tools, including Grunt (grunt-ts), Apache Maven (TypeScript Maven Plugin), Gulp (gulp-typescript) and Gradle (TypeScript Gradle Plugin).
- The book is the posthumous publication of an uncompleted typescript, published as a result of Patrick O'Brian's position as an accomplished author of historical sea fiction.
- Churchill, as was his habit, made revisions to his 23-page typescript right up to and during the speech.
- The typescript begins with a dedication page "To Jacinth" (Brunette Coleman's imagined secretary).
- Another collection includes the typescript of the last four chapters of Margaret Mitchell's "Gone With the Wind".
- A typescript of Oridish's collection was made by Alex Helm in the 1950s.
- The typescript of the book was auctioned for $165,000 in 1986. Yale University now owns the typescript, which was displayed to the public in 2001.
- Clive Holmes in a 2016 essay underscores the importance of the content of the September 2 letter and makes note of the typescript at AAS (but not the holograph at Boston College) and suggests Silverman's abridgment of the letter in 1971 was overly severe.
- In 1955 Macmillan rejected a typescript of poems by Kavanagh, which left the poet very depressed.
- The typescript magazine was compiled and edited by Alexander Ginzburg in Moscow.
- A copy of the typescript, including Welles's sketches and set design instructions, is held by the Lilly Library at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana.
- Beckett later (1962) gave the typescript to Lawrence Harvey. The typescript and a carbon copy ended up in Beckett archives, and has been available for study by scholars.
- Fay did not examine the original typescript but probably an edited copy distributed illicitly by the Finnish translator of "Testimony", Seppo Heikinheimo.
- He chooses the former, but is forced to leave his typescript behind.
- All are in typescript in the Vazakas Papers, Special Collections, Gingrich Library, Albright College, Reading, PA. Listing appears in the intended order.
- "The collection consists of personal and working papers of Reinaldo Arenas" and includes typescript and typescript drafts, essays, interviews, newspaper clippings, correspondence and other documents.
- Though none of Charlotte Blair Parker's plays were published, the New York Public Library has "Way Down East" and "Under Southern Skies" in typescript.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!