|NOUN || a utensil | utensils |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The use of dishes, serving utensils, and ovens may make food "treif" that would otherwise be kosher.
- A partially overlapping category of tools is that of eating utensils, which are tools used for eating (c.f. ...
- Melamine resin is often used in kitchen utensils and plates (such as Melmac). Melamine resin utensils and bowls are not microwave safe.
- Therefore, a campaign encouraging the use of reusable dining utensils in primary schools was called by the council on 30 April this year.
- Traditionally Kinners use utensils made of brass and bronze. Modern influences have included the introduction of Chinese crockery, and utensils made of stainless steel and aluminium.
- Cast-iron utensils and crock pots were commonly used in the oven.
- Bamboo is frequently used for cooking utensils within many cultures, and is used in the manufacture of chopsticks.
- The Special utensils (名物 "meibutsu") are historic and precious Japanese tea utensils (茶道具).
- Farber and his son, John Farber, co-founded OXO, a manufacturer of kitchen utensils and housewares.
- In Judaism, Hagalah is a method of making utensils suitable for use with kosher food by immersing utensils in boiling water.
- Over time, traditional utensils have been modified in various ways in attempts to make eating more convenient or to reduce the total number of utensils required.
- Slavery, colonization, trading and the introduction of western education were all factors that contributed to the gradual under-utilisation and elimination of the traditional utensils.
- In 1912, the United States Marine Corps who would adopt WearEver aluminum utensils as their standard issue utensils.
- It is said that when pilgrims dropped a paper listing of required utensils in this pond, the utensils were received from the pond and used by the pilgrims.
- the various utensils used with the altar are enumerated.
- Utensils used with PTFE-coated pans can scratch the coating, if the utensils are harder than the coating; this can be prevented by using non-metallic (usually plastic or wood) cooking tools.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!