Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Most VCR circuits use the amplitude of the vertical blanking pulse to operate the AGC.
- The time taken physically to move the film on by one frame and stop it so that the gate can be opened to expose a new frame of film to the two fields of television picture is much longer than the vertical blanking interval between these fields—so the film is still moving when the start of the next field is being displayed on the television screen.
- "Natlock" is a picture-source synchronizing system using audio tone signals to describe the timing discrepancies between composite video signals, while "Icelock" uses digital information conveyed in the vertical blanking interval of a composite video signal.
- This switch is often done after the vertical blanking interval to avoid screen tearing where half the old frame and half the new frame is shown together.
- Older technologies such as teletext (DVB-TXT) and vertical blanking interval data (DVB-VBI) are also supported by the standards to ease conversion.
- A few real-time systems refresh a portion of memory at a time determined by an external timer function that governs the operation of the rest of a system, such as the vertical blanking interval that occurs every 10–20 ms in video equipment.
- Coordinated Video Timings-Reduced Blanking (CVT-RB) is a VESA standard which offers reduced horizontal and vertical blanking for non-CRT based displays.
- For all types of NTSC programming, captions are "encoded" into line 21 of the vertical blanking interval - a part of the TV picture that sits just above the visible portion and is usually unseen.
- These lines are typically inserted into the vertical blanking interval of the video signal.
- The contents of this SRAM can be altered when no pixel needs to be generated for transmission to the display, which occurs during the vertical blanking interval between every frame.
- The page-flip is much faster than copying the data and can guarantee that tearing will not be seen as long as the pages are switched over during the monitor's vertical blanking interval—the blank period when no video data is being drawn.
- In PAL and NTSC, the vertical sync pulse occurs within the vertical blanking interval.
- The Game Boy's LCD screen can be turned off by game software. Doing so outside of the vertical blanking interval can allegedly damage the hardware.
- Telidon was able to deliver service using the vertical blanking interval of a TV signal or completely by telephone using a Bell 202 style (split baud rate 150/1200 [...]) modem.
- The standard NTSC video image contains some lines (lines 1–21 of each field) that are not visible (this is known as the Vertical Blanking Interval, or VBI); all are beyond the edge of the viewable image, but only lines 1–9 are used for the vertical-sync and equalizing pulses.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!