|NOUN || a visitation | visitations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The house is not generally open to the public but may be available for visitations by prior group arrangements.
- Sleep paralysis among Cambodians is known as “the ghost pushes you down,” and entails the belief in dangerous visitations from deceased relatives.
- The church offers prison visitations, hospital visitations, as well as a Food and Disaster Relief program.
- In 1990 Marbach am Neckar (Germany) became the sister city of Washington. Student exchanges and visitations between the two cities occur occasionally.
- Lawyer visitations are allowed but require prior approval by police or district attorneys.
- Restrictions have been placed on visitations at medical facilities and senior citizens homes, while visitations at quarantine centres, isolation centres and prisons have been prohibited.
- Maria Luisa and her family were known to have made regular visitations to Pisa, since 1814. She never married, or had children.
- The White Palace is open for public visitations on weekends during the tourist season from April to November.
- He was an alarmist, rather than a spiritualist, in his approach to the alien visitations, believing the visitations to be apocalyptic and that no good could come of these encounters.
- The following family tree is based on information extracted from the heraldic visitations of Shropshire, Lord Hawkesbury's pedigree and the Pitchford parish register.
- The book "Tanna Devei Eliyahu" is said to have been composed during visitations Anan received from the prophet Elijah.
- "Negro", another member of the group, is going through a difficult divorce and is denied visitations with his daughter.
- The Herald's visitations of the 15th century include the name of his son, Richard.
- In August 2009, Rowe reached a settlement with Katherine Jackson, the children's guardian, under which Rowe has rights to supervised visitations.
- The day was scheduled for visitations by friends and family of the inmates in order to simulate the prison experience.
- Some prisons have ended all in-person visitations, leaving video visitations as the only option for communication with inmates such as the Travis County Correctional Complex in Del Valle, Texas.
- R.C Hickman photographed numerous notable individuals during their visitations to Dallas, Texas. This included the visitation of Martin Luther King Jr, in 1956.
- In-person visitations between family members during a separation is recognized as important for both the parent(s) and the child; however, similar to home inspections, separated families transitioned to virtual visitations.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!