|NOUN || a yellow archangel | yellow archangels |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- This semi-natural broadleaved wood has a very rich ground flora, including dog's mercury, yellow archangel, ramsons and woodland buttercup.
- Bluebell, Yellow Archangel, Wood Anemone, Moschatel, Early-purple Orchid and Ramsons (wood garlic).
- The ground layer includes herb paris, green hellebore and lily-of-the-valley which grow amongst bluebell, yellow archangel, wood anemone, ramsons (wood garlic), wood-sorrel and many ferns.
- Many of the species present such as yellow archangel, wood anemone and wild garlic are good indicators of ancient woodland.
- It has a very diverse ground flora, including pendulous sedge, yellow archangel and giant bellflower.
- Herbaceous plants are typical for this area: sweetscented bedstraw, wood avens, white dead-nettle, yellow archangel, cleavers and blackberries.
- The site has a variety of woodland types, some of which are rare in Britain, including plateau alderwood. There are ancient woodland plants such as yellow archangel and toothwort.
- The existing vegetation was bramble, ivy and cow parsley, and species such as yellow archangel and wood anemone have since been planted.
- There are few shrubs growing in this part, but the ground flora is plentiful and includes yellow archangel and wood fescue.
- Typical woodland species such as bluebell, wood anemone and yellow archangel flower, together with heather, bilberry and common cow-wheat.
- The woodland consists mainly of oak and has patches of wood sorrel, yellow archangel and early purple orchid at ground level.
- The ground layer has flora typical of ancient clay woods, such as bluebell, forget-me-not, yellow archangel and giant bellflower.
- Yellow archangel is a large-leaved perennial plant with underground runners growing to a height of about [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!