|NOUN || a Labrador | Labradors |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In 2015, Naomi Canning (Morgana O'Reilly) finds a labrador and Chris Pappas (James Mason) learns that the dog's owner has recently died.
- Example: In labrador retrievers, the chocolate coat colour is a result of homozygosity for a gene that is epistatic to the "black vs.
- The Spanish profession name "labrador" comes from the verb "labrar" ("to till", "to plow" or, in a broader sense, "to work the land").
- In the venue, the "Festival of the nueva canción chilena" was held between 1969 and 1971, where in 1969, Víctor Jara won first place with the song "Plegaria a un labrador".
- In 1958, he retired from film work and moved to New York City, where he opened a stage production office with Richard Meyers, and pursued his hobby of training labrador retrievers for field trials.
- It stars Charlie, a labrador dog in the titular role, and Rakshit Shetty alongside Sangeetha Sringeri, Raj B.
- Saxby lists her recreations in "Who's Who" as "surfing, gig rowing, cycling, running, walking George my labrador".
- After Tyler's parents returned home that day, he hid their phones and locked their black labrador (who he suspected would defend his parents) in a closet.
- Other elements of the Labrador Inuit culture which have been incorporated into the design include the floors being tiled with labradorite and the Assembly members taking seats at a table in the form of an ulu.
- Moments later, a labrador in a luxuriant car stops by the shop.
- Her passions are her labrador Sprite and reading.
- "Xanthorhoe labradorensis", the Labrador carpet moth, is a moth of the family Geometridae.
- There is a massive variety of plants including pine, labrador tea, and leatherleaf. Also many wildflowers.
- Mossy Oak Gamekeeper Kennels breeds and trains labrador retriever in West Point, MS. Bill Gibson is the Director of Gun Dog Operations.
- Some breeds notable for selection as hearing dogs include golden retrievers, poodles, cocker spaniels, labrador retrievers, and cockapoos.
- The story follows the life of Elsie—a black labrador mix—and her struggles in raising her pups on the streets of Los Angeles. The film is set to premiere on Animal Planet and OWN in 2012.
- In 1999, Citron and his wife founded the Charles Lafitte Foundation, named after their labrador retriever; it makes donations in the fields of medicine, the arts, education, and advocacy for children.
- The coarse-grained labradorite-hypersthene-rock (norite) of Paul's Island off the coast of Labrador has furnished the most typical material; for this reason, the mineral has been known as Labrador hornblende or paulite.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!