|NOUN || a kitten | kittens |
|SYNO ||kitten | kitty|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Ann-Margret was described as a sex kitten in the 1964 film Kitten with a Whip. But, other than Ann-Margret and Brigitte Bardot, the term wasn't associated with any other actresses in Hollywood.
- In the cartoon, which was largely a remake of the 1933 short "Mickey's Pal Pluto", Pluto saves the life of a kitten, and later feels jealous towards the kitten after Mickey Mouse takes the kitten in.
- Carbucketty's costume suggests a Bi-colour tabby and white kitten.
- On a windy January day in Hanover, Nebraska, Alexandra Bergson is with her five-year-old brother Emil, whose little kitten has climbed a telegraph pole and is afraid to come down.
- Hannah Shaw (known as the Kitten Lady) is an animal advocate and an internet celebrity, known for being an educator on kittens.
- The Lolirock girls find an adorable new kitten, and Amaru starts to get jealous.
- They try to take Diaz's kitten Iglesias, but the kitten escapes.
- In 1881, Scientific American published a correspondence noting a female dog apparently mothered one puppy, but appeared to adopt a kitten born nearby and supposedly proceeded to suckling both her puppy and the kitten.
- In 2009, San Diego Humane Society opened its Kitten Nursery, which delivers 24-hour care to infant kittens before they become eligible for adoption.
- Felix and a little black kitten are outdoors blowing bubbles.
- Julius arrives home with the orphan kitten. Alice, who has been waiting in the living room, was also amazed to see what her friend brought into the house.
- The film talks about two parallel tracks, the first one involving a young boy and his pet kitten.
- "The Sick Kitten" is a 1903 British short silent comedy film, directed by George Albert Smith, featuring two young children tending to a sick kitten.
- Cats between the age of three to nine weeks are sensitive to human socialization; Other factors that can enhance socialization are having many people handle the kitten frequently, the presence of the mother, and feeding.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!