|NOUN || Kodiak | Kodiaks |
|SYNO ||Alaskan brown bear | Kodiak | Kodiak bear | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- His only loses have been to a grizzly, a kodiak, and a vicious polar bear.
- KVOK was a Full Service and Country formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Kodiak, Alaska, serving Kodiak Island.
- The cub comes across the Kodiak, and a friendship forms between the two with the Kodiak teaching the younger bear how to catch salmon and hunt animals such as mule deer for food.
- Koniag, Incorporated has a region which covers the Kodiak Archipelago and part of the Alaska Peninsula.
- The United States Navy started construction of a naval air station at Kodiak in September 1939, and the station was commissioned on 15 June 1941.
- "Wright" made a cruise to Kodiak, Territory of Alaska, and Sitka Sound in Southeast Alaska between 20 June and 5 August 1938.
- KVOK-FM is a Contemporary Hit Radio formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Kodiak, Alaska, serving Metro Kodiak. KVOK-FM is owned and operated by Kodiak Island Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- The vessel's current home port is Kodiak, Alaska at the Coast Guard Base Kodiak from where she carries out her Fishery Law Enforcement and Search and Rescue primary missions.
- Zharoff was born in Kodiak, Alaska and graduated from Kodiak High School in 1963.
- It is the most popular round for hunting large Alaskan game, and is considered to be a true round for all North American game, including the kodiak bears.
- One of the largest kodiak bears on record, Jimbo, lived at the Orphaned Wildlife Center.
- Kodiak Island Borough School District (KIBSD) is a school district headquartered in Kodiak, Alaska and serving Kodiak Island.
- KODK 90.7 FM is a public radio station licensed to Kodiak, Alaska. The station is owned by Kodiak Public Broadcasting Corporation.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!