|NOUN || a dragon | dragons |
|SYNO ||Draco | dragon | Dragon | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Bo Dragon is an extremely large dragon living inside the volcano. When Bo Dragon is sick, he coughs volcanic ashes.
- Yurihama is also the venue for the annual Lake Tōgō Dragon Canoe Tournament, one of several dragon boat races held in Japan.
- The Moon Rabbit Dragon is a dragon in the dragon breeding game "Dragon Mania Legends".
- In addition to the change in corporate structure, the festival's fleet of dragon boats has grown from 4 teak wood dragon boats to over 30 dragon boats.
- The "Merritt Island Dragon" or "Merrit Island River Dragon" was a dragon-shaped green concrete structure that stood at the southern tip of Merritt Island, known as Dragon Point, where the Indian River Lagoon splits to form the Banana River Lagoon.
- Dragon's Tail, dragon tail, etc. may refer to the tail of a dragon.
- The legend continues, saying Mankan saw the dragon reform and change into a Dragon King.
- There is some speculation that the pig dragon is the first representation of the Chinese dragon.
- In the original Dragon’s Dogma, the dragon is attributed the name Grigori by a separate antagonist. The dragon never refers to itself as such.
- The ninth book, "Norby and the Oldest Dragon", takes place almost entirely on the planet Jamya, which is being menaced by an attack from an intelligent cloud.
- A huge dragon is made out of wood, with poles places at equal intervals to hold the dragon and it was decorated with beautiful lanterns and flowers.
- Dragon is a mysterious animal made real and imaginal animal's strength.
- The "yinglong" mythically relates with other Chinese flying dragons and rain deities such as the "tianlong" ("heavenly dragon"), "feilong" ("flying dragon"), "hong" ("rainbow dragon"), and "jiao" ("flood dragon").
- If completed, it would be the world's second largest statue of a European dragon, after the dragon from Pegasus and Dragon in Hallandale Beach, Florida.
- "dragon". Since "tian" literally means "heaven; the heavens; sky" or figuratively "Heaven; God; gods", "tianlong" can denote "heavenly dragon; celestial dragon" or "holy dragon; divine dragon".
- Several Chinese classic texts and commentaries from the Han Dynasty identified "qiu" [...] as a "hornless dragon; dragon without horns", which is interpreted as "young dragon; immature dragon".
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!