|NOUN || a sink | sinks |
|VERB || to sink | sank / sunk [common, though often considered irregular] | sunk / sunken|
sinking | sinks
|SYNO ||cesspit | cesspool | sink | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Instant hot water tank dispensers can be installed by owners or plumbers, usually in a standard sink hole with the tank below the sink.
- The sink fold is considered an intermediary to high skill.
- A "farmer's sink" is a deep sink that has a finished front.
- A heat sink usually consists of a base with one or more flat surfaces and an array of comb or fin-like protrusions to increase the heat sink's surface area contacting the air, and thus increasing the heat dissipation rate.
- Lake Jackson is a shallow, prairie lake on the north side of Leon County, Florida, United States, near Tallahassee, with two major depressions or sinkholes known as Porter Sink and Lime Sink.
- A simple example is the vertical space between a wall-mounted faucet and the sink rim (this space is the air gap).
- A pin-fin heat sink is a heat sink that has pins that extend from its base.
- Carrickbeg Rising is the proven resurgence of four major stream sinks within the system: Pollnacrom, Polltullybrack, Waterfall Sink and Watson's Sink.
- A wet bar is a small bar used for mixing and serving alcoholic beverages that includes a sink with running water, as opposed to a "dry bar" that does not include a sink.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!