|ADJ || western | more western | most western |
|NOUN || a western | westerns |
|SYNO ||horse opera | westerly | western | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- "Euthamia occidentalis" is a flowering plant, known by the common names western flat topped goldenrod, western goldentop and western goldenrod, in the family Asteraceae.
- It is found in from western Ecuador, western Colombia, western Venezuela, and Central America as far north as Belize.
- It grows in the arid regions of western Canada, western United States (from the western Great Plains to the Pacific) and northern Mexico.
- VSNL Western Europe (previously TGN Western Europe) is a telecommunications cable system with both submarine and terrestrial parts linking several counties in western Europe.
- Hayden and fellow western actor Dick Curtis helped to develop Pioneertown, a western movie set near Palm Springs, which has been used in western films and television episodes.
- "Pinguicula lusitanica", commonly known as the pale butterwort, is a small butterwort that grows wild in acidic peat bog areas along coastal atlantic western Europe from western Scotland and Ireland south through western England and western France to the Iberian Peninsula and Morocco in north-western Africa.
- "Erythemis collocata", the western pondhawk, is a dragonfly of the family Libellulidae, native to western Canada, the western United States, and Mexico.
- On July 1, 2017, Wawanesa completed the purchase of Western Financial Group, Inc and Western Life Assurance from Desjardins Financial Corp via its subsidiary, Trimont Financial.
- Other reptile species found in the park include western painted turtle, rubber boa, gopher snake, western blue racer and western rattlesnake.
- The Gissaro-Alai open woodlands ecoregion (WWF ID: PA0808) covers the western foothills winding around two western offshoots of the Tian Shan Mountains in western Tajikistan, and parts of eastern Uzbekistan and western Kyrgyzstan, in Central Asia.
- The M5 South Western Motorway and Hume Highway sit on the western border of Glenfield. Additionally, the Westlink M7 is also close to its western border.
- Because only three western teams received byes for the tournament, the third western seed was given the remaining bye into the quarterfinals and matched against the second western seed.
- "Euphorbia regis-jubae" is native to the eastern Canary Islands – Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, western Morocco and north-western Western Sahara.
- Prior to the creation of Quidditch Canada, the region of Western Canada was grouped with the western United States for competitive purposes.
- Pombo was a member and former Chairman of the Congressional Western Caucus.
© dict.cc English-Bulgarian dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!