To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Mount Nukap is a mountain associated with the Baffin Mountains on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada.
- Ukpik Peak is a mountain associated with the Baffin Mountains on Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada.
- Keyhole Glacier is a glacier located in the central Baffin Mountains of northeastern Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada.
- Located in northeastern Baffin Island, it is part of the Baffin Mountains.
- Baffin Island Current (or Baffin Current) is an ocean current running south down the western side of Baffin Bay in the Arctic Ocean, along Baffin Island.
- The Davis Highlands tundra ecoregion (WWF ID: NA1109) covers the Baffin Mountains on the northeast coast of Baffin Island and Bylot Island, facing Baffin Bay in Nunavut, northern Canada.
- Baffin Island Current consists mainly of relatively fresh Arctic waters that enter northern Baffin Bay through Nares Strait, Jones Sound and Lancaster Sound.
- Baffin Island is the main hub of Jinman's Arctic expedition work.
- Hantzsch Island, on the southern tip of Baffin Island, and Hantzsch River on Baffin Island are named in his honor.
- Midnight Sun Peak is a mountain in the Baffin Mountains, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada. It is part of the Auyuittuq National Park area with an elevation of [...].
- The Qikiqtaaluk Region, Qikiqtani Region (Inuktitut syllabics: ᕿᑭᖅᑖᓗᒃ [...]) or Baffin Region is the easternmost, prefer the older term Baffin Region.
- Cape Hewett is a peninsula on eastern Baffin Island, Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut, Canada. Located on Baffin Bay near Clyde Inlet, the closest settlement is Clyde River, [...] away.
© dict.cc Croatian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!