|ADJ || bad | worse / [nonstandard] badder | worst / [nonstandard] baddest |
|SYNO ||bad | badly | badness | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- It is not clear whether this happened at the present Bad Wildbad or at Bad Teinach. However, the description of his escape route indicated that it indeed happened at today's Bad Wildbad.
- The core of nearly all bad results is the conscious giving bad goal images to the mechanism.
- The conclusion is that actually nothing bad happens to good men.
- One idea is to divide our banks into good and bad banks. We could set up one or two bad banks, which would be "financial skips" into which we throw bad loans.
- “My injuries have been a result of maybe bad coaching, bad choices as well.
- It is dependent on (1) the degree of personal control over bad things, (2) the frequency with which bad things occur, and (3) the likelihood of bad things occurring.
- Ïa ki bynriew baroh la kha laitluid bad ki ïaryngkat ha ka burom bad ki hok.
- His films include "The 41-Year-Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It", "Bad Ass", and its sequels, "Bad Ass 2: Bad Asses" and "Bad Asses on the Bayou.
- The film received negative reviews for its poor editing, bad writing, bad acting, and terrible special effects.
- The first bank to use the bad bank strategy was Mellon Bank, which created a bad bank entity in 1988 to hold $1.4 billion of bad loans.
- "Toby Tyler" is a "bad boy" novel, meant to teach a lesson about what happens to boys who do bad things; other examples include George W.
- Bad be famine, war, bad air; but worse still, bad neighbor.
- Bad News reporter characters are a villainous gimmick; due to any "bad news" reported to the fans by a "bad guy" (heel); but is quite rare since that fans are not quite interested in it either.
© dict.cc Croatian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!