|NOUN || a badge | badges |
|VERB || to badge | badged | badged|
badging | badges
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The HKAC badge is similar to the badge of the Royal Hong Kong Regiment, with two dragons facing each other. The crown in the badge was replaced by a bauhinia after the 1997 handover.
- Endurance can be substituted with the German rescue swimming badge, triathlon badge, running badge, or pentathlon badge.
- The Silver War Badge was issued in the United Kingdom to service personnel who had been honourably discharged due to wounds or sickness during the War.
- The clan badge badge is a laurel branch.
- The Close Combat Badge (or CCB) was an approved badge that was never issued. It was quickly scrapped and replaced by the Combat Action Badge.
- His badges include: the Fast Attack Craft (FAC) Squadron Pin, the Surface Warfare Badge Commendation Badge, Commendation Badge and the Qualified in Command and Staff Course Badge.
- The badge was first created in 1949 and was referred to as the "National Military Establishment Identification Badge."
- His badges include: the Fast Attack Craft (FAC) Squadron Pin, the Surface Warfare Badge Commendation Badge, the Naval intelligent Badge, Commendation Badge and the Qualified in Command and Staff Course Badge.
- Qualification badges include the Command Pilot Badge, the Parachutist Badge, and the Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Identification Badge.
- His badges include: the Special Forces Regiment Badge and Tab, Sri Lanka Engineers Badge, Special Forces Badge, Parachute Badge, Qualified in Command and Staff Course Badge and the Special Forces (Gold) Service Appraisal Badge.
- Frankie and the Zhus try to help Ellen get her last Power Badge Girls badge, the camping badge, when they learn she's afraid of the dark.
- His badges include: the Sri Lanka Engineers Badge, the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Badge and the De-mining Badge..
- Beaudoin received her regional badge in 2008, provincial status in 2009, national badge in 2013 and her FIFA badge in 2014.
- Originally awarded only as bronze, the silver and gold versions of the badge were later developed.
- Authorized badges include the Atlantic Command Badge, The Joint Staff Identification Badge, and the Defense Intelligence Agency Badge.
© dict.cc Croatian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!