|NOUN1 || a bail | bails |
|NOUN2 || bail [law] | - |
|VERB || to bail | bailed | bailed|
bailing | bails
|SYNO ||bail | bail bond | bond|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Gianaris supports bail reform and elimination of cash bail.
- On filing anticipatory bail, the opposing party is notified about the bail application and the opposition can then contest the bail application in court (public prosecutor can also be used to do this).
- Once detained, it is possible to apply for bail. There is legal aid for representation at bail hearings and the organisation Bail for Immigration Detainees provides help and assistance for those subject to detention to represent themselves.
- the lenient bail decisions made by court commissioners."
- On 11 September 2020, Gani and Justice Md Badruzzaman issued a verdict that stated the lower courts could not cancel the bail of someone who had been granted bail by the High Court unless there was evidence that the conditions of bail were broken.
- On 20 October 2015, "Vanguard" announced that Kanu had been released on bail.
- In, Carmody DCJ, sitting as a magistrate, construed the newly inserted s 16(3A) of the Bail Act 1980 (Qld).
- Burr is a third generation bail enforcement agent with his family's business, Burr Bail Bonds.
- There exist socioeconomic arguments against bail reform as well.
- An applicant for bail, on a continuous hunger fast, stated that he was prepared to comply with any condition of bail which the court might attach to his release, and that he would resume eating if bail were granted.
- Maxwell Dlamini and Musa Ngubeni were granted bail on 20 December 2011. Bail was set at 50 000 Rand, by far the highest bail ever in the history of Swazi law.
© dict.cc Croatian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!