|ADJ || almond | more almond | most almond |
|NOUN || an almond | almonds |
|SYNO ||almond | Amygdalus communis | Prunus amygdalus | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Though many Italian confections have an almond paste or almond flour base, rainbow cookies are a decidedly Italian-American creation.
- The vines at Mandelgraben cover an area of 175 ha. The name refers to the almond trees ("Mandel" means “almond” in German) that once grew here.
- The denomination Avola's Almond includes three different types of almond: Pizzuta, Fascionello and Romana or Corrente d'Avola.
- In January 2010, the company introduced Silk Pure Almond, an almond milk, and its first non-soy-based product.
- A Chinese almond biscuit or Chinese almond cookie (...) is a type of Chinese pastry that is made with ground mung bean.
- California almond farms import the majority of US commercial bee colonies to the state of California during the almond pollination season.
- They are common in fruit trees such as Apple, Pear, Plum and Almond.
- "Branch" is alternatively translated as a "rod" of an almond tree (KJV, ASV).
- In Indonesia, "almond crispy cheese" is a type of crispy flat almond cookie with almond and cheese on top.
- In the UK generally, the traditional almond macaroon often includes almond essence to strengthen the flavour, and is topped with an almond flake. Coconut macaroons are also popular.
- Marzipan is a confection consisting primarily of sugar, honey, and almond meal (ground almonds), sometimes augmented with almond oil or extract.
- Early Australian almond plantations were first made on the Adelaide Plains in the 19th century.
- Sandbakelse are made of flour, ground almond, butter, eggs, sugar, and almond extract—possibly with vanilla or rarely cardamom.
- Almond scab was first documented in almond orchards in the 1950s.
- It is a colorless liquid with a characteristic almond-like odor.
© dict.cc Croatian-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!