|NOUN || Kazakhstan | - |
|SYNO ||Kazak | Kazakh | Kazakhstan | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In 1990 Kazakhstan removed its "qaziyat" from SADUM and established an independent Muftiate for the Muslims of Kazakhstan.
- At the congress, several pro-presidential parties: the People's Union of Kazakhstan Unity, Liberal Movement of Kazakhstan, Democratic Party, and For Kazakhstan-2030 were merged with Otan.
- In Kazakhstan, five teams have won the Double of the Kazakhstan Premier League and the Kazakhstan Cup.
- The honorary title “Kazakhstan Eңbek Sіңіrgen қairatkerі” (Honored Worker of Kazakhstan) (2009) — for a great contribution to the socio-economic cultural and political development of independent Kazakhstan.
- Altynkol Railway Station (...) is located in Khorgas, Panfilov District, Almaty Region, Kazakhstan, the border of China and Kazakhstan, a spur line railway station of Kazakhstan Temir Zholy.
- Kazakhstan–Mongolia relations refers to bilateral relations between Mongolia and Kazakhstan. Mongolia established diplomatic relations with the Republic of Kazakhstan on January 22, 1992.
- The women's 48 kilograms event at the 2014 World Weightlifting Championships was held on 8 and 9 November 2014 in Baluan Sholak Sports Palace, Almaty, kazakhstan.
- He is the laureate of state prize of Kazakhstan in science and technology, Honoured Artist of diplomatic service of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Honoured Worker of Kazakhstan, was awarded by Certificate of Honour of Supreme Soviet of Kazakhstan, corresponding member of Engineering Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Chairman of Council "Association of Diplomats of Kazakhstan".
- Participated in The First forum of Asian Countries' writers, held in the city Nur Sultan, kazakhstan.
- "Stigmella kazakhstanica" is a moth of the family Nepticulidae. It is found in Astrakhan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.
- Kazakhstan women's national football team represent Kazakhstan in international women football and it is governed by the Kazakhstan Football Federation.
- The Futsal Championship of Kazakhstan is the premier futsal league in Kazakhstan, organized by Football Federation of Kazakhstan.
- He is a triple Olympic Games participant (Athens 2004: 17th for Kazakhstan; Beijing 2008: 21st for Kazakhstan; London 2012: 42nd for Ukraine). Sapunov also represented Kazakhstan at the Asian Games.
- ... muzei arheologii kazakhstana") is an archaeological museum, part of the National Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, located in the [...] complex in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- The core of the rail transportation network in the region is based on the east-west Turksib rail line, which runs through Taraz and Chu toward Almaty, and the north-south Transkazakhstan line, which runs north from Chu toward Nur-Sultan.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!