To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In 1952, Jacquet co-wrote "Just When We're Falling in Love" (Jacquet (m), Sir Charles Thompson (m), S.
- He also played in the 1979 Randy VanWarmer hit song "Just When I Needed You Most".
- In 1972, Rudolf Mössbauer went to Grenoble to succeed Heinz Maier-Leibnitz as the director of the Institut Laue-Langevin just when its newly built high-flux research reactor went into operation.
- Hedge funds tend to perform poorly during equity bear markets, just when an investor needs part of their portfolio to add value.
- In March 1938, Paramount approved Max's proposal to produce a feature just when he was preparing to move the studio from New York City to Miami, Florida.
- Sales at Apple increased from $800 million to $8 billion under Sculley's management, although many attribute his success to Sculley joining the company just when Steve Jobs' visions and Steve Wozniak's creations had become highly lucrative.
- The cult of Endovelicus prevailed until the 5th century, just when Christianity was spreading in the region.
- John Chapman of the "Daily News" enjoyed the dances but thought there were too many and that they interrupted the story: "Just when I get pleasantly steamed up about the love of Mr.
- The payment of these amounts ended just when the aforementioned Enríquez Negreira lost his position on the referees committee.
- While talks with the Raiders were secretly underway, the Glazers publicly pursued another respected offensive mind, San Francisco 49ers head coach Steve Mariucci. Just when initial reports indicated that Mariucci had agreed to become both the Bucs' head coach and their general manager, Raiders owner Al Davis agreed to release Gruden to Tampa Bay.
- It also seriously harmed the Soviet Communist cause by stabilizing oil prices "throughout the 1980s, just when the Russians were desperate to sell energy in order to keep up with huge hikes in American military spending."
- But the market cannot solve everything and it would be a pity to embrace the stale dogmas of Thatcherism just when their limitations are becoming obvious".
- She has written numerous autobiographical books, "Just When I Thought I'd Dropped my Last Egg: Life and Other Calamities" in 2010, "The Rock, the Road and the Rabbi" in March 2018, and "It’s Never Too Late: Make the Next Act of Your Life the Best Act of Your Life" in 2020.
- A battle begins, but just when mutual destruction seems certain, Picard enters the bridge and uses his newfound knowledge to communicate with the Tamarians.
- But it took power just when Canada's economy was in a recession, and as a result of unpopular economic policies it was defeated in 1995.
- Moreover, the wildcard is matched only when a domain does not exist, not just when there are no matching records of the type that has been queried for.
- In 1995 the release of the band's self-titled fourth album saw them become major UK stars again, topping the UK albums chart and spawning the Top 20 single "Just When You're Thinkin' Things Over".
- He has recently published a new chapbook of 14 poems, "Just When You Think It's Over – It Starts Again" with the small diy, punk, handmade publisher in New Jersey, Between Shadows Press.
- The opponent's "shinai" is either knocked down from above or swept up from below with a resulting strike just when their stance is broken.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!