To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- In another unique move, Uelses would bend his pole backward, away from the pit.
- It comes from the same root as the words "incline" ("bend foward") and "recline" ("bend backward").
- yokoyamai" are largely conical, though bend backward, with a smooth enamel coating.
- In a bottom strike, as taught by Impact self-defense and other self-defense systems, the defendant drives his or her hips and bottom region backward into an attacker holding them from behind in order to cause the attacker to off-balance and bend forward and possibly cause pain by striking the groin or midsection forcefully.
- The hind-gut is at first prolonged backward into the body-stalk as the tube of the allantois; but, with the growth and flexure of the tail-end of the embryo, the body-stalk, with its contained allantoic tube, is carried forward to the ventral aspect of the body, and consequently a bend is formed at the junction of the hind-gut and allantois.
- A swept wing typically angles backward from its root rather than forwards.
- While standing people can also stand straight and position their hands on their hips and rotate their bodies from right to left and vice versa while bending forward and backward.
- A gradual backward rotation throughout the jump will bring you from your initial forward position to complete a vertical entry.
- With the help of computers, the blade designers would then work backward to find the optimal unloaded shape for manufacturing purposes.
- In another movement they move forward and backward in a half-sitting position.
- After this sequence, immediately push the water backward.
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!