|ADJ || backward | more backward | most backward |
|SYNO ||back | backward | backwards | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Kushwahas are classified as a Most Backward Caste (MBC) in some of the states of India.
- Naik argued that intermediate backward classes are relatively powerful, while depressed backward classes, or most backward classes (MBCs) remain economically marginalised.
- He started his political career with the Rashtriya Janata Dal Party, He has made many movements at the district level and state level for the upliftment of the poor, dalit, backward and extremely backward society.
- Shamshad Begum is an Indian social worker, known for her efforts towards the education of backward communities of Chhattisgarh such as the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and other backward communities.
- The backward Corsi block tapping task has also been used in studying the differences in the processes used between the Digit Span forward and backward and the Corsi block tapping forward and backward.
- Because the ratchet can only stop backward motion at discrete points (i.e., at tooth boundaries), a ratchet does allow a limited amount of backward motion.
- D.Special care be taken to address the problems of women belonging to backward tribes and backward regions of the State.
- According to the Backward Regions Grant Fund 2009–10, 13 backward districts are located in Andhra Pradesh: nine (all except Hyderabad) are from Telangana and the rest are from other regions.
- The backward Euler method is an implicit method, meaning that the formula for the backward Euler method has [...] on both sides, so when applying the backward Euler method we have to solve an equation.
- Similar to backward flying, backward gliding [...] phenomenon also exists in nature. [...] An example of organism that can backward glide is "cephalotes atratus" ("non-specific turtle ant").
© dict.cc English-Czech dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!