|NOUN || a ponytail | ponytails |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- Ponytail (Seth Kemp) is one of John Kreese's old Vietnam buddies.
- The next customer is a man with a ponytail. While trimming the ponytail, Bean is distracted by the magazine the man is reading and accidentally severs the ponytail.
- "House of Mouse" got her a blue and purple employee uniform, with a blue bow, earrings, and a long ponytail.
- Moloney was best known in the early days of his Neighbours career for sporting loud shirts, a mullet hairstyle and later a curly ponytail.
- She was director for "Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze", discussing the addition of Dixie as a partner character with extra lift when her ponytail whips around.
- During the early half of the match, as Belair attacked Bayley with her ponytail, Bayley blocked the attacks with a chair.
- The first appearance of the Biden character coincided with the first inauguration of Barack Obama on January 20, 2009, when "The Onion" ran the headline "Joe Biden Shows Up to Inauguration With Ponytail" paired with a manipulated image of Biden sporting a long blond ponytail, without an accompanying article.
- Scientists in the UK have formulated a mathematical model that predicts the shape of a ponytail given the length and random curvature (or curliness) of a sample of individual hairs.
- Park is known as a successful writer but is also famous for his unique style: he appears with a ponytail and goggle-like sunglasses.
© dict.cc Dutch-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!