To translate another word just start typing!
Usage Examples English
See more ...
- The solvency constraint of a standard central bank requires that the present discounted value of its net non-monetary liabilities (separate from monetary liabilities accrued through seigniorage attempts) be zero or negative in the long run.
- Export factoring is a highly specialised and selective form of factoring, and can provide non-recourse funding to exporters, paid at the time of shipment, and with solvency of the overseas importer underwritten by an overseas bank or institution.
- Non-Cuban passport holders must also provide proof of financial solvency of at least US$50 per day.
- In August 2020 the Expert RA rating agency has confirmed the rating of solvency of the non-financial company Rolf at the "ruA-“level. The forecast for the rating is “stable".
- INREV prepares briefing papers on a range of regulatory issues affecting the non-listed real estate industry, such as AIFMD and Solvency II, makes available consultation papers from the European Commission and other regulators, and also collaborates with other agencies to develop industry responses to public consultations, and more.
- A timetable of implementation of the framework Solvency 2 in the Republic of Armenia was developed and approved.
- Lord Walker restated the basic proposition, that "whether or not the test of balance-sheet solvency is satisfied must depend on the available evidence as to the circumstances of the particular case".
- Where a reinsurer's state of domicile is NAIC-accredited or has substantially similar financial requirements, and the state of domicile determines that the reinsurer predominately engages in a reinsurance business and does not regularly sell direct insurance, the domiciliary state is the state solely responsible for regulating the reinsurer's financial solvency.
- The solvency cone is a concept used in financial mathematics which models the possible trades in the financial market.
- These rules are included in the Solvency II Directive (Articles 198 - 205).
© dict.cc Esperanto-English dictionary 2023
Contains translations by TU Chemnitz and Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (German-English only).
Links to this dictionary or to individual translations are very welcome!